Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Me at work (sorta)

I freelance in sports television occasionally. My favorite job to do is to point the parabolic mic at football games. It's pretty visceral. I get to hear a lot. Shockingly, football players use some pretty harsh language while they're getting beat up. I'm right there on the sidelines occasionally dodging 800 pounds of meat. Though you can't really tell, that's me on the far left. You can see half of the green parab and the Fox Sports vest they make me wear when I am on the sidelines.

The game was great. Very hard hitting. Just ask Shaun Alexander. The Seahawks were very fortunate to come out with the victory. Now it is time for the Panthers to come to town and prepare for their vacation. And I'll be right there...watching and listening. Oh, and the guy with the clear parab in the middle of the picture. Poor technique. Tsk tsk. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger sarah said...

Well Earl, not sure how to contact you.. so I guess we won't be getting to meet up this trip :(

Hope your trip eastward is good.

TTYL,
-Sarah
bettyevil@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home